Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Submission has never been published or is not in the process of publication
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
Please find the rights and licenses in j-sim : Jurnal Sistem Informasi. By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) agree with this policy. No specific document sign-off is required.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
j-sim : Jurnal Sistem Informasi spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, j-sim : Jurnal Sistem Informasi permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and j-sim : Jurnal Sistem Informasi on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article,
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. j-sim : Jurnal Sistem Informasi will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. j-sim : Jurnal Sistem Informasi will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, author(s) aware that j-sim : Jurnal Sistem Informasi entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.
j-sim : Jurnal Sistem Informasi will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed. j-sim : Jurnal Sistem Informasi's editors may modify the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers as mentioned in point 3.